Followers

Monday, June 10, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge 66

Morning peeps.  Today's challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is to do a manly/Father's Day card.  I chose to use Happy Octopus and sentiment from our Sponsor, SK Digis.  I thought he would be a good hugger for Dad.  When I went to do the water scene, I remembered the cork sheets that I bought about a year ago and haven't used since.  The next project was to find where I put them.  That was the hard part.  Once I found them, I cut a small piece to use as the sand on my card.  I printed out the water-y looking paper from a file I had saved on my computer and used the Fiskar's wave punch on the edge.  I has a sunrise picture in my file from a cruise I took so I printed it out on cardstock and used it for my sky.  I colored the goofy looking octopus with Copics and added some googly eyes.  I printed and cut the image and sentiment with my Silhouette Cameo.

 
Challenges entered:
 
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/  AG/Celebrations (Father's Day)
http://hobbycutzchallenges.blogspot.com/ - Masculine/Father's Day
 
 

19 comments:

  1. This is wonderful.
    This is really great.

    hugs Tammy Ortiz

    Thanks for another great Designer Week
    at Tammy Scrappin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Cute! Great job!
    Thank you for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. I like how the sand looks so real, just a great card. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, fun card! Thought it was funny about your second project was to fine the cork...humm...got me to thinking if I still had any so I could case yours...haha. I am still looking for my honeycomb paper after re-organizing my craft room...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow what a super fun card thank you for sharing with us at glitter n sparkle
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Hobbycutz Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! I love how you added the googly eyes! So cute! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret, That's an adorable octopus! Love your design for this card. :-D Now, let me put on my DT hat... How nice that you honored us by playing along in our "Anything goes/Celebrations" challenge at 613 Avenue Create this week. I love being inspired by all our players.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wiggly eyes you added... what a great card... Thanks for using SKdigis in such pretty and creative way... SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us this fortnight at Hobbycutz. Good Luck....
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute Card! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Clever use of the sunrise photo! Thanks for playing along with my Amusing Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card thanks for joining in at glitter n sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable. Great job!
    Thanks for joining us over at Silhouette Challenges
    Great priced, fun digi paper
    Tabitha's Designs
    Come join us for a Fathers Day Challenge over at Craft Lovin Challenges!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too cute, love the googlie eyes! Thanks for playing along with us at Silhouette Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soo cute! Love the octopus. Great job on the card and thanks for joining us at Silhouette challenges ;)
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWE I love the sentiment with the photo. LOL its perfect!!! Great card! Thanks for playing along at silhouette challenges.

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete