Followers

Monday, June 24, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner #68

Morning peeps.  It's time for another challenge over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  This week the challenge is to do a step card.  You can find lots of tutorials on Splitcoast Stampers site.  This is the side step card.  Since I have a Silhouette Cameo, I found the file for cutting this card in their store.  I downloaded it because it is a lot easier for me to have it already cut than to mark all the places that have to be cut and folded. 

Our sponsors for this week are Bugaboo Stamps and SKDigis.  I wanted to do a patriotic card so I found this cute image called SB July USA on Bugaboo.  For my dp, I used Bo Bunny Liberty 6x6 paper pad and chipboard embellies.  The ribbon is from my stash.

 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
 

 

10 comments:

  1. so super cute,
    Love this image.

    Thank you for another wonderful week as a designer
    for Tammy scrappin corner.

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret! Your card is sooooo adorable and just gorgeous! Thank you for playing with Little Blue Button Stamps! Good luck!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card I love the stamp really cute. Thanks for joining us at CI Paints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute step card! Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FUN card! Fabulous job!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing card. Thanks for entering the Little Blue Button challenge. Marla-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well how stinkin' cute is THIS! So much fun stuff going on here I could look at it for hours! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I love that bugaboo image:) I think that I have that one, might just have to dig it out of my files lol. Thanks for joining us at Silhoutte challenges!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete