Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner #67 - Anything With Wings

Morning Peeps.  I am happy to announce this morning that I think my bronchitis has finally taken a hike.  It can stay gone as far as I am concerned.  It's nice to be back in the land of the living. 

Today over at Tammy's Scrapin Corner the challenge is Anything With Wings.  Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is Eureka Stamps.  For my card, I chose to use Small Flower Angel.

I have been wanting to use the center step card from the Silhouette Store.  It cut perfectly for all parts.  For the image die cut, I used the largest die from Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  I colored the image with Copic Markers and sponged Squeezed Lemonade distress ink over the bare spots on the oval.  I added some flowers from Recollections and a punched leaf from Martha Stewart.

 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com/ Punches/Dies/Digi Stamp
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Margaret. Love the cheerful yellow and decorative oval die.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Nice soft colors and I thought immediately this would be nice confirmation card.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super cute
    I just adore this design

    Thanks for another great week on the Design team of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really stunning. Love the colors you have used and the folds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Margaret. I love the image and all the sweet touches you've added make it really amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week.
    blessings to you,
    Karen
    Eureka Stamps

    P.S. I hope to see you again this week at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes. We love having you play along with us there as well.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful...thanks for entering at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card but not sure what Creata product used please add to your list or project will be deleted from Creata challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Margaret. I have been going back and forth about buying that oval die. It goes wonderfully with your angel. Thanks so much for playing at TSG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm back with a DT hat on! So glad to know that you are doing better!!! That's great news.

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete