Followers

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Release at DigiStamps4Joy

It's Sunday again.  They surely roll around fast.  The Sunday release is up and running over at DigiStamps4Joy.  You can find the new releases here.  Don't forget, you can now earn points toward free digis when you purchase a digi.  Grab one, make your project and then enter it in the current challenge.  I'd love to see what you come up with.   I chose to use Tag.  I did add the sentiment from Hero Arts though.  The digi does not have anything in the sky.  That's so you can add your own sentiment.  As usual, I colored the image with Copics.  I used distress ink for the blue sky and the green margin.  The ribbon was from my stash of bits and pieces of ribbons.

 
Challenges I'm Entering:
 

5 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful Margaret and thanks for joining my challenge this week over at Allsorts
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A delightful tag, so pretty, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag! Thank you so much for sharing with us at our first challenge at Hobby House, hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House
    hugs Nikkix

    ReplyDelete