Followers

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Hugs & Kisses

I got my latest issue of Card Maker Magazine and found a couple rather simple cards I would like to try.  This card can be found on page  72 of the Summer 2013 issue.  There was one simple error in the directions.  It said to make 8 diagonal score lines.  I did that on the first one I tried, and it was one line too many.  7 is the proper amount.  I used Bazzill cardstock for the background and Core-dinations cardstock and sanded it.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I used a little piece of peel and stick border from my stash.

I am entering it in http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/ - Clean and Simple - challenge for this week.



 

4 comments:

  1. Great card Margaret.

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous CAS creation. Love the autumn colours. Thanks for taking part in my 500 Follower give away.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice quick card! I like the colour combination. Thank you for playing along with My Heart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete