Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Day - The Outlawz

Hi peeps.  It's time for the Wednesday Sketch challenge at The Outlawz.  The sketch this week calls for a card that is not quite a square, but has one shaped side. 


For my card, I used a grand Spellbinders die. I used banana leaf paper as the base.  I just love that paper.  It gives texture to the card.  I added a Want2Scrap bling on the side and a piece of ribbon from Michaels.  The ribbon actually hides a seam in the banana leaf paper.  The card wasn't wide enough to suit me so I added another inch of banana paper to the left side.  The image is Charlotte with Flower and Bird from Milk Coffee.  I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to print and cut the image.  I had cut this image awhile ago.  Since then I have decided to make the margin a little smaller.  After I colored it with Copics, I mounted it to the card using foam tape.  A few flowers from Recollections and the card was complete.
 
Challenges entered:
 

9 comments:

  1. I love this image Margaret and the banana paper is beautiful!!
    Great job on the post :-D
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, sweet image and love this shape of the spellbinders! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! The image is super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT
    Anyone for Anya DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! Love your die cut and take on the sketch! This image and your coloring are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments!
    Jackie W :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty colours and shape and the placement of the swirl, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, the shape is fab!

    Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments Girl Power challenge, and good luck.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete