Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release - June 2

Morning Peeps.  It has been a wonderful week for me.  I just returned yesterday from three days enjoying my stepdaughter and  her fantastic family.  My youngest granddaughter graduated from high school on Thursday so I drove the 3 1/2 hours to be there with her.  Because they are all so far away, I don't get to see them nearly as often as I would like.  I got to meet my youngest great-granddaughter for the first time.  She is 14 months old.  But, I  digress. 

This morning, over at DS4J, there are several new release digi stamps in the store that I'm sure you will like.  Why not hop on over there and check them out.  I chose to use Misteri in Japan by JenLee.  Because I wasn't going to be home with all my supplies for the couple days before this release, I deviated from my usual Copic markers.  This time I used colored pencils.  They were easier to pack and took up less room in my suitcase.   The background print paper is a digi paper from Sherry K Designs.  The green layer is from an old Creative Memories give away from several years ago.  The pearls were colored with Copics to match Misteri's dress.  The flower is from Prima and the leaves were cut with my Cameo Silhouette.


I'm entering this card is the following challenges:
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ Here Come the Girls
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://papercreatorscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://hobbyhousechallenge.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great image :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Hobby House x
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a sweet image.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Margaret! Love it.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation and thank you so much for joining us at the Hobby House Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for joining the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card, love the way you colored her. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete