Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DS4J Challenge 68

Morning Peeps.   I'm running a little behind due to the bronchitis that seems to have moved in to stay.  When I take the medication, it makes me sleepy so I am taking a lot more naps than I usually do.  But then that means I don't get as much done in a day as I would like.  But enough about that for now.

The theme of the challenge at DigiStamps4Joy this week is "Oh To Be Young Again."  I chose to use "Ronnie Reader" because the stamp reminds me of summer days in my childhood.  I used to haunt the library and read about 10 books a week.  You can find "Ronnie Reader" here.

 
I layered scraps to get the effect.  Then I added three rhinestones and the sentiment from Hero Arts.  I colored the image and the rhinestones with Copic markers.
 
Challenges to enter:
 

9 comments:

  1. Super cute image. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenge.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, just perfect!!
    Thank you for join us at Cteated With Love Challenges this week, hugs Kate (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at our very first Challenge. Good luck.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Fitztown DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with super colouring of image .thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a fantastic job with your card! Great coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, I hope you're better soon! Very cute image and colors for your card. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us this week at Fitztown

    Zoe x x x x x x
    Handmade with lots of Love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope that you start feeling better soon!!!! This is a great card. Love the colors you have used.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Melonheadz friends challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete