Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #8

Hi Peeps.  It's time to post the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge once again.  I am still getting used to their guidelines for the DT entries, but I'll get there sooner or later.  This week, the sketch showed a chevron paper in the background.  I just happened to have this chevron paper, even though you can use any kind of background paper that suits you.  Instead of a flower, I decided to use a digi from Bugaboo Stamps instead.  I added the sentiment from SK Digis.  I used Copics for the image.


 
Challenges entered:
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes - Hand Colored Digi
 

11 comments:

  1. Love the playfulness of this card, the cat is just super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and and a great take on the sketch.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Absolutely love that kitty, and you've displayed him so perfectly.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card and such a cute kitty. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! It's exactly how I feel today. You should mail me that one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I like your chevron paper. Cute card. :)

    http://www.inlinkz.com/displayurl.php?id=12316250

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops, hit the wrong key! :lol:

    Meant to say thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week! :)

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww sweet kitty! I need that sentiment most days! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Margaret, thanks for your comment on my AH entry. I'm impressed with your embrace of digi images--I've only tried a few so far--partly because our printer is old and cranky. Your little feline fella above is cute!

    ReplyDelete