Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #148 - Sail Away

Morning Peeps.  I am slowly beginning to feel like I can rejoin the land of the living.  The bronchitis is finally responding to the medications.  This week's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is Sail Away.  My Grafico is sponsoring this challenge.  I used this cute boat and banner from the Sail Away With Us for my card.  I cut the waves with my Cameo and added some Stickles to the waves.  As usual, the image is colored with Copics.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is such a fun layout Margaret. I love the layered waves. They look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those waves are really impressive, great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your card with the die cut waves and colors. What a lovely job!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Margaret! Love the waves!!! I see lot of beautiful things with cameo!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and design, thank you for joining us at Artisitic this week. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card . Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. I've known several people who have had a hard time getting over upper respiratory problems this spring. Your card is so cute! I love the big waves and the dimension to your scene. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this card is fantastic, Great idea.
    Thank you fro playing at SFC this week.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Margaret--thanks for playing along with Squigglefly! I had bronchitis this year too--no fun--hope you feel all better real soon!

    ReplyDelete