Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #146

Good morning, Peeps.  As you look at this blog this morning, I am in San Francisco.  Good thing I got it done early.  The challenge at Tuesday Throwdown for this week is "My Mother, My Friend."  Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. I chose the stamp called, "Flowers for Mom."  You can find it here.



 
Since all of my crafting friends now have the Cameo, I decided it was time to pull mine out and finally use it.  I cut the border with it.  Baby steps, but eventually I'll be able to do more intricate designs.  The large die cut is with a Spellbinder die.  I colored the image with Copic markers and shaded the background of the image die cut with distress inks.  The flowers are from Michaels.
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Margaret! Love your coloring and hte flowers are just the perfect touch. The pink and yellow really work well together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Margaret. I love the pretty floral accents and coloring.

    ReplyDelete