Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch 5/1

This is my first DT design for The Outlawz Sketch challenge.  I thought I would use up some of the cat dp papers I have had for ages.  I got them when I was doing a scrapbook for my cats.  I still have a whole 12x12 plastic bin full of cat related papers and embellishments.  I found this adorable image on Meljens Designs and thought it would make a great Mother's Day card.    I will give it to my granddaughter for her to give her mother for Mother's Day.
 
 

 
Materials Used:
DP from my stash
Recollections cardstock
Meljens Designs image
Spellbinders Grand Large Labels
Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics A
KaiserCraft sentiment stamp
Copic Markers
SU Envelope punch
Bling from Want2Scrap
Paw Prints from my stash
 
Challenges entered:

7 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret! What a cute image and your coloring is perfect! What a fun Mother's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Free For All (anything goes)’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Margaret! The image is very cute and a great take on the sketch!
    I'm happy to have you on board :-)
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! What a sweet image and you've really colored it perfectly. Love this color combination and paw print additions :) Thanks for sharing your creation for our Anything Goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally in love with this card

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in love with this card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in love with this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great card. I love the sketch you used and your interpretation. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs this week.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete