Followers

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch 5-8

The sketch for this challenge for The Outlawz is a round card.  It was fun to make since I haven't done many round cards.



I had fun cutting with my Cameo for this card.  I cut the circles each one 1/4 inch smaller that the first until I had 4 circles.  Then I cut the smallest one in half.  I also cut the flowers, the flourish and the butterfly on the Cameo.  The butterfly didn't have antennae so I drew them in.  I'm really lovin' that machine.  I have a lot of images already printed up so I had to fussy cut the image.  I need to learn to do the print and cut feature so I can cut the image with the Cameo.  Of course, I used my Copics to color the image from Milk Coffee Images.  The sentiment stamp is from KaiserCraft.  The brads in the flower centers are from my stash and I have no idea who makes them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment