Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Outlawz 5-22

Morning Peeps.   It's time for another sketch challenge from The Outlawz.  I had a lot of fun with this one.  I recently got a Silhouette Cameo and hadn't done much with it.  So, I spent a whole day  playing with it to learn new things.  I learned to print and cut a digi image and give it a little white outline.  I found some new flourishes also.  For this card, I used a Pink Cat Studio pre-colored digi.  I figured I had enough to do with learning to print and cut an image so I chose one that someone else already colored for me.  Lazy?  No, just trying to save a little time.  I also resized and cut the flourish.  I added a little bling from Want2Scrap (where would I be without them?).  The sentiment is from Kaisercraft and cut from Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges.


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Margaret. Loving the pink and green and the flourishes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete