Followers

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Outlawz 5-15

Morning Peeps!  Welcome to my page.  I hope you are enjoying my creations.  This morning is a new sketch from The Outlawz sketch challenge.  I am really having fun with this DT assignment as I love sketches.  This morning's challenge is an easy one.  I love butterflies and Monarchs are among my favorites.  I had this image printed out from Bubaboo so I just added a little color to the butterflies, making them monarchs.  I chose a piece of cardstock from my stash to match the color of the monarchs and punched 3 Martha Stewart butterflies.  I added pearls from Want2Scrap to the butterfly bodies and rhinestones between the two pieces of ribbon.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hello Margaret, lovely card and sentiment.

    Please pop back to Forever Friends, you are a winner...

    http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/winner-and-ff-favourite-from-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love butterflies especially the Monarchs, this is no exception, beautifully crafted and designed with awesome colors.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Margaret and one of my favourite sentiments. Love the colouring and its a great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete