Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thank You Card

I was asked to make a thank you card for the outgoing president of a women's group I belong to.  Since her favorite colors are yellow and purple, I chose to do a yellow flower with a purple background.  The card base is 5x7.  I embossed the purple layer and the white layer using embossing folders from my stash.  I used my Cameo to cut the flower using the 3d Flower from the store and the leaves with the Plant 2 files.  I used a sentiment stamp from Michaels dollar bin.


 
I am entering this in the very first challenge at Silhouette Challenges.  The theme is anything goes.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card for Donna, pretty flower
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful!! I just bought the same Flower file. GORGEOUS!!!
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love that flower and the embossing looks great! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
    From the Silhouette Challenges DT:)
    Tabitha
    Tabitha's Designs Blog
    Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Love the flower so much. Thanks for playing along with Silhouette Challenges!!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret, this is beautiful! I love the flower and the leaves. Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges. Julie
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, love the 3d flower you used. Thanks for joining us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete