Followers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #62

Morning, Peeps.  So happy you could join me today for this challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  Our theme today is Ribbon and Lace.  Your card should have both on it.  Our sponsors for this challenge are SK Digis and A Day for Daisies.  I chose to use Wild Flowers in My Hair by A Day for Daisies.  You can find it here.  This will be a birthday card for a very special bff.

 
I put my Cameo to use on this card.  The background is called "Background Lace".   The sentiment is cut with the Cameo and is the June swirl with offset.  I used the print and cut feature for the image.  Then I colored the image with Copic markers.  The ribbon and lace were in my stash from a long time ago.
 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I really love the ribbon you have used. Wonderful background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margarette. Hope you had fabulous trip and were glad you are back..

    Pam DT

    ReplyDelete