Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner 5-6

Morning Peeps.  It's hard to believe that it is already the month of May.  Where has the year gone?  Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday.  Have you made your card yet for your Mom?  If not, hop on over to Tammy's Scrapin Corner for some inspiration.  The theme this week is Mother's Day.  I used this cute kitty digi from Digi Stamp Characters.  You can find it here.

I have been having the time of my life playing with my Silhouette Cameo.  It took some learning to use the print and cut feature, but I think I have finally mastered it.  I used the Cameo for this image.  I first printed it with an offset border.  Then I offset the border and printed the pink shadow.  It was so much fun.  No more fussy cutting the image.  Well, I have some printed out that I will need to fussy cut, but going forward, I will use the Cameo to cut the image.

I used some Core'dinations and Bazzill cardstock.  The image was colored with Copics.  I tried to make the kitty Siamese, but I think I need a little more work on that.  Bling is from my stash.  The sentiment stamp is from Studio G.

 

2 comments:

  1. So super cute.
    I love the Heart....
    Thank you for a great week on the Design Team
    at Tammy Scappin Corner

    Hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very impressed that you did the fussy cutting with your cameo! I need to learn how to do that. Beautiful card. Love the colors you have used.

    ReplyDelete