Followers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DS4J Challenge 67 - Spring Has Sprung

Morning Peeps.  Welcome to my DT card for the DS4J Challenge 67 - Spring Has Sprung.   The theme is "Spring" and the word "spring" must appear somewhere on the card.  I have been having so much fun with my Cameo that I seem to be using it for most of my cards lately.  I cut the background for this card using the Circles and Diamonds Lattice cut and two different colors cardstock.  I printed and cut the Hydrangea image by JenLee, offsetting the image with a different color.  I colored the image with Copics.  The butterfly is cut with a Martha Stewart punch.  I used Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges dies to cut the sentiment and used Stampin' Up sentiment.  The bling is from Want2Scrap.  I popped the image to make it stand out even more.

 
Challenges entered:
 

7 comments:

  1. Margaret, this is just so beautiful with awesome colouring and design. Love the black mounting around the image.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beuatiful card Margaret!! What a stunning background!!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a striking card. Beautiful rich colours and a gorgeous image.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. I really like your colouring and that lovely lattice effect too.


    Thanks for entering the Bearly Mine challenge this week.
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Margaret!! Love your flowers. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Margaret!!amazing background for this beautiful image!!Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine this week
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Lady Anne's Blog

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete