Followers

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

DS4J Challenge #66

Morning Peeps.  Today I am in Astoria, Oregon.  I am on a cruise, but I got this card done before I left.  The challenge at DigiStamps4Joy today is "Women are Special."    A good one since Mother's Day is next Sunday.  If you live in an area where Mother's Day has already been celebrated, you can just make a card to celebrate a woman who is very special to you.  I chose to use the digi stamp "Emma" in honor of my grandmother whose name was Emma.  You can find the digi stamp here.

 
I colored the image with Copic Markers.  The green Ciao is #YG63 Pea Green and the earth tone one is E51 Milky White.
 
 
The background is handmade using 1/4" strips of left over cardstock and put on a 4.25" x 5.5" piece of cardstock in two directions.  I will to a tutorial on this technique at a later date so stay tuned. 
 
Other Supplies used:
Ribbon from Michaels
Recollections Flowers
Wilton Doily
Sizzix Thinlits Fancy Labels and Flowers die
Sentiment die from Studio G
 
 

1 comment: