Followers

Monday, May 27, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #5

 Today's challenge over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge was an easy one for me.  I used an image, Melissa by JenLee, from DigiStamps4Joy for my focal spot.  The  sentiment stamp is from my favorite Hero Arts set.  This card will end up in my box for Operation Write Home.  I used both sides of a piece of dp from my scrap bin.   It's been there so long that I don't remember the maker.  I colored the image with Copic markers and added some flowers from my stash and pearls from Want2Scrap.

6 comments:

  1. this is awesome, you have set the bar high for others to follow. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the color and wow on the paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful! Love the stamp and coloring. I'm on the edge of taking the plunge and getting some Copics. The more I see of them the more I love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. darlin card, great coloring!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card.

    Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, Atlantic Hearts DT

    ReplyDelete