Followers

Saturday, May 25, 2013

AHSC Sketch Challenge #4

My mojo disappeared while I was sick with the bronchitis these past two weeks.  In order to jump start it, it was suggested that I try a sketch.  I found this on one of my boards that I follow and decided to give it a try.


 
I used some old Stampin Up Natural  Composition paper that already had the embossed flowers on it.  I sponged it with Broken China Distress Ink and wiped the excess off the embossing and mounted it on a piece of black cardstock from Recollections.  The twine is from WRMK.  I stamped the same flower image that was in the embossed paper with this stamp from LaBlanche.  The sentiment stamp is from one of my go-to favorite sets from Hero Arts.
 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:





 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering and playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I love you take on my sketch, and thank you for applying for the DT....we will let you know with in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you creating Margaret. Beautiful patterned paper. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your color choice and your take on this sketch. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and for your interest in joining our Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags n Whiskers. Hope you have a fabulous day!

    - Jenn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of the sketch - I love sketches, they're great when your mojo is missing. Hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete