Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #142 Fancy Folds 4-9

Good morning All.  It's Tuesday again and time for another challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.  We have a sponsor this week that has the most darling digis. So hop on over to Little Darling Rubber Stamps and look at all the adorable rubber stamps.  I used "What A Sweetheart."  The challenge was to use a fancy fold.  After googling fancy folds I finally found this one on Pinterest.  It's called a pyramid fold.  It was so easy to do.  Just fold your cardbase front in half diagonally and decorate to your heart's content.



Materials used:
Core-dinations cardstock
Making Memories Just Chillin' paper pad
Recollections cardstock
Copic markers
Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Two
Want2Scrap Pearls colored with copics
Hero Arts sentiment
Little Darlings "What a Sweetheart" rubber stamp

Challenges entered:
http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/ Favorite Color Combo
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
 

10 comments:

  1. Loving this pretty twisted easel design and the aqua colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute card, Margaret.

    Hugs, Chris B
    http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the fold you have done! I have yet to try that one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Margaret, she is so adorable, nice coloring and love folded card like yours :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! I should try this fold, it looks so difficult I've never had the courage to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! Thanks so much for playing at MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another cute card! I really love this fold and think I should give it a try. I haven't even done an easel card yet. But I think I will be soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll definitely be stopping by here more often!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fancy easel card is just wonderful. I love the colors.

    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are #2 and #212.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul and become a follower.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable Margaret!! So happy to be part of the DT with you. You are such a blessing. I appreciate your support. Hugs, Gloria

    I have FREE Candy on my blog and would love for everyone who reads this to register for a chance to win. Have a fabulous day!! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete