Followers

Monday, April 15, 2013

TSC #58

Today's challenge at Tammys Scrapin Corner is Anything Goes for Spring Has Sprung.  Everyplace I go, I see bouquets of tulips.  So, I chose Tulips from our sponsor for this challenge, Eureka Stamps, for my image.  I colored them with Copics and used Spellbinders A2 Fancy Postage Edge die for the die cuts.  Ribbon and cardstock are from Michaels.  Bling is from Want2Scrap.  It looks like some of the bling has red dots in the middle.  Unfortunately, I had a red shirt on when I took the picture so the bling picked up the color.  All the bling is crystal clear.

 
Challenges entered:
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is so super gorgeous

    Thank you for another great week on design team.
    hugs Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I love the tulip bunches. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting by Designs.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Awesome coloring and the bling is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours and the layers! Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete