Followers

Monday, April 8, 2013

The Outlawz Color Challenge 4/9

A fun masculine card this week on the color challenge at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am likin' these step cards that I newly discovered about a month ago. 
 

 
 
I used Core-dinations cardstock for all the colored cardstock and Neemah Classic Crest white to print and color the image.  The image is Groovy Grandpa from Digi Darla, colored with Copics.  The loopy border is a Martha Stewart punch that I punched on both sides of the strip.  Bling is from Queen & Co. Twine is WRMK.
 
Challenges I'm entering:
 

2 comments:

  1. you don't see to many manly cards. This one is absolutely adorable. Thank You for sharing at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Margaret. I'd certainly say that you filled the criteria with this one. Love the colours and layout.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete