Followers

Monday, April 29, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #60

Morning Peeps.  I'm so happy you could join me here today.  I'm busy getting ready for a cruise up to west coast of the U.S. from Los Angeles to Vancouver, B.C.  In between getting my suitcases packed and shopping for new clothes, I still find time to do my stamping and card making.  Today's challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is Anything Goes with Lots of Layers.  Our sponsors for today are Bugaboo Stamps and Skdigis.   I chose this image called "Happy Birthday to Ewe" from Bugaboo.

 
Materials used:
Spellbinders A2 Distressed Edges dies
Core-dinations cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Copic markers
American Crafts buttons
WRMK twine
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo awesome. Just love the wonderful bright colors you have used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cheerful birthday card. How wonderful it would be to be 40 forever lol.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}h

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and definitely pile it on. Fabulous coloring and design.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card Margaret.. Love all those sheep..

    Blessings
    Pam

    ReplyDelete