Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Release for DS4J

Wow, it seems like Sunday comes around pretty fast each week, along with the new releases at the DigiStamps4Joy store.  Check it out for this week's cute digi stamps.  Hop on over the the DS4J blog and see some fantastic inspiration.  She is called "Misteri with Apple Basket."  I had just a small piece of the dp with the apples on it and had to cut my other papers to it.  I used the green for the image and the flourish because the green apple on the paper showed prominently. I cut the flourish with my Cameo.  The Cameo flourish had small dots next to the swirls, but I decided to use Liquid Pearls instead of pasting a zillion dots on the card.  The ribbon is from Michaels.

 
Challenges entered:
 

8 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty Margaret. Love the apple green and red and of course the beautiful apple design paper.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Margaret! Fabulous image and such pretty backing paper!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with eye catching coloring. Sweet card
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, Hi! This is such a sweet card and I love the green and love the image too, your coloring is spot on...

    Hugs
    Chris B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project. Thank you for sharing with us Eclectic girlies. Hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu (Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card. The image is beautifully coloured and looks fabulous next to the apple paper. Love the apple green flourish. Thanks for joining our Literally Anything Goes challenge at Eclectic Ellapu. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely coloring, her skin tone is amazing! Thanks for playing with my Amusing Challenge this week...I so appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks so surprised! Totally adorable

    ReplyDelete