Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown

I had a little extra time so I decided to join OWH this week and do the midweek throwdown.  The theme is It's About Time.  I had this Bo Bunny printed paper and the Hero Arts stamps featuring clocks and time sayings.  What better materials to use!  I used a sketch number 432 from SCS and featured by Airbournewife's post of a few days ago.

 
My card is A2 size as it will be going to OWH.  I had enough of the Bo Bunny paper to make 5 cards using this sketch.  I used a new to me La Blanche stamp that I got for half price at the LSS a couple weeks ago.  I used Mememto Toffee Crunch ink for the stamping.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. such a cute, great CAS card. Love the browns, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you echoed the stamp into the paper. Really well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Margaret.

    Nice card. I really like how the dark brown cardstock pops the image. And, who doesn't love that Bo Bunny paper?

    ReplyDelete