Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

DS4J Challenge #65

Morning Peeps.  Today's challenge at DigiStamps4Joy is Bling on a Shape.  I decided to use my current favorite shape card for this challenge - the pyramid fold.  It is so easy to do and I love the way it looks when it is done.  I used a DS4J stamp that I have had for awhile and have used several times on my cards.  It is called Hibiscus. You can find it here at the online shop.  I deliberately did not put a sentiment on it because I want to save it for someone special for her special occasion, yet to be determined.


 
Materials Used:
American Crafts cardstock
DCWV Garden Party Matstack
Spellbinders Oval and Opulent Ovals dies
Recollections bling
Copic markers
 
Challenges entered:

 

2 comments:

  1. Great fold and beautiful pastels and fabulous image.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Says Spring all over it.

    ReplyDelete