Followers

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DS4J Challenge 64 Anything Goes

Morning Peeps.  It's time for the halfway point in challenge #64 at DigiStamps4Joy.  For my image, I chose "Cycling is Fun" from the DigiStamps4Joy shop.  Go on over there after you view my card and see what fantastic images you can have for a very small price.

 
I chose to do a center step card for this challenge.  Since it is only a couple months until we celebrate Father's Day, I chose start my Father's Day cards now.  Many of us learned to ride a bike with our dads holding onto the seat to protect us.  I thought this would be a nice way to thank him.
 
Challenges entered:
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/ Clouds
http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/ Other than a square or rectangle
http://sassycherylschallenge.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes
http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Cracking card by the way, super colour combination and brilliant design.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you conjured up some nice memories for me this morning. Thank you for that. This card is super sweet and just fun loving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Father's Day card! Thank you for playing along in our clouds challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful image and card love all the layering detail the flowers are great.Thanks for joining our cloudy challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs Tania (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card I love that image and your colour choice. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! I can see any child wanting to give that wonderful card to their dad. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy CUTENESS!! What an adorable image and the little scene you created is super adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope to see you play again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is precious. So love the movement in the design and the clouds is very creative. Would love you to visit my blog, missing your lovely visits.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just too cute!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at TTCRD.
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so cute! I just love the design and all that little flowers. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous card margaret
    Thanks for playing along with Crafty Sentiments
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments..And good luck.

    Caz CS DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet card! I love this elephant, he makes me smile :) Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete