Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #138

Mornin' all.  Glad you found your way here.  This is the card I did for Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 138.  The theme is Piece it Together/Use paper piecing.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said.  I chose to use Easter Chicky stamps.  I pieced the egg shell with dp from a pad I bought at Michaels.  The other dp is from the same pad.   I made the center step card base with Core'dinations.  The egg shapes, sentiment label and flourishes are from Spellbinders.  Buttons are from Stampin Up.  The rosette is from a pack I found on the dollar bin at Michaels.  Twin is from WRMK.  Hero Arts makes the sentiment stamp.  I colored the chick with Copics.

 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I love your Easter card Margaret, love the stepper card too, they always look good don't they? Love the image which you have coloured so nicely.
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I love these stepper cards! Your paper piecing is great and the colors are so springy, just right for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely stepper card! The easter chicky is too cute! Thanks for taking part at Stempelsonnen Challenge!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sehr sehr schön.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge.

    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love the paper piecing and those swirls are gorgeous! Love the papers and this layout is wonderful! Just a stunning and fun project!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe hoe cute is this Margaret!!beautiful card hun, thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the step cards. This one reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your step card and your chick is so cute. Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wunderschön deine Karte!
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne,
    LG Andrea

    ReplyDelete