Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Sweet Stop SSS202


 
Easter is in Spring so I feel this qualifies as a Springtime card.
 
Materials Used:
Sweet 'n Sassy  image and sentiment
Recollections cardstock
Echo Park decorative paper
My Mind's Eye decorative tape
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies
Recollections bling
 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/
http://madformarkerschallenges.blogspot.com/ Easter
http://blog.thestampingshack.co.uk/ Easter

 

8 comments:

  1. Adorable. Loving the design papers.
    {I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A precious Easter card! Loev the mouse in the egg! Your link (#21) on The Stamping Shack challenge links to The Stamping Shack blog and not your post. Not sure why that is happening. I can't fix it myself but thought I'd share that it's not linking right. Could be an inlinkz issue tho. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Stamping Shack!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute image and funny sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute easter card.

    Thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Margaret! Great to see you again! Lovely Background papers and a lovely project...Thank you for Sharing! Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card. Thank you for joining in the Hobbycutz challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete