Followers

Monday, March 25, 2013

The Outlawz 3/26

Happy Tuesday.  The Outlawz has an especially nice color challenge this week.  It is sort of a herald of the coming summer weather (finally).  For my card, I decided to go square and as CAS as I could get and still meet the challenge requirements.

 

Materials used:
Daisy Doodles digi stamp - Ice 'n' Slice
Copic markers
My newest Spellbinder set - Adorning Squares
Ribbon from my stash
Flowers by Prima and Hero Arts
Pearls by Want2Scrap

Challenges entered:

 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Such a stunningly creative take on the photo inspiration.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is a burst of summer! Love the layout and the way you have the blue showing through the die cut behind the image. Beautiful work! thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Margaret
    Best wishes
    Margaret A in Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous summer card Margaret..make me thirsty just looking at it..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Gives me such a summery feel. Thanks for entering our challenge over at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete


  6. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #4, #207, #213, and #236.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and My Art... Healing The Soul.

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete