Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #53

This week the challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner is to include a shamrock on your card.  Since it is so close to St. Patrick's Day, that did not present much of a problem.  Our sponsors for this challenge are Milk Coffee and SK Digis.  I chose to use Charlotte with Flower and Bird by Milk Coffee.

 
For the card base, I used Core'dinations Amazon.  I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo, using the Clovers Card cut file.  I had to adjust the size to fit my needs, but it still cut okay.   Since the clover panel is actually a cut out, I backed the front section with a piece of white cardstock to highlight the clovers.  The dp is from Reminisce.  I used my Copic markers to color the image and foam tape to pop her off the paper.  The gold edging is done with Krylon Goldleafing pen.  The sentiment is from The Paper Company.  For a little added sparkle, I added Glitter Ritz to the bird, the flowers, the ribbon and the hearts in her hair.
 
Challenges entered with this card:

17 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable
    Thank you for another wonderful week on the Design Team
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your card Margaret! I love all the greens and the paper you used, and the clover leaf border is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Margaret, Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio this week.

    Cheers
    Dawn
    RCS CDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love the shamrocks and the gold accents! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Inspirations Paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Good luck Card...Love the shamrocks...THank You for joining us at Hobbycutz Challenges....Hope to see you again...Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little girl and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing this at Gingerloft for our green challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, love the image and the shamrocks. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love the sweet image and beautiful design. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck.Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really lovely card with gorgeous colours and cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card!!! I love that image and the shamrocks are fantastic!!! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time!! Good luck! I hope I see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely and the image is fab. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card in green )) Sweet girl image and gorgeous dies.
    Thank you for joining us at Hobbycutz “Anything Goes” Challenge and we hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful job on your card, and such a sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us for the Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab St Patricks Day card, the cricut clover looks great. thank you for playing along at challenges 4 everybody, Vickie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, Great card and image, thank you for joining us at Gingerloft. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete