Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Sunday Release 3/3

Good Sunday morning, Peeps.  I'm glad you found your way here today.  DigiStamps4Joy has a new release for this Sunday.  I have used just one of the great digis for this week.  It's called Bath Time.  You can get it here

I'm sorry to say, I have had to reactivate the word verification option for my blog.  I was getting way too much spam.  I do not usually open comments from Anonymous, but once in awhile I hit publish instead of delete.  I ended up with a virus recently.  I know the verification is annoying, but it was expensive to have my computer fixed.  It was getting to be 5 or 6 a day, some quite abusive and/or sexual in nature.  So, if you want me to read your comment, please don't use Anonymous.  I won't see it and I love reading them.

 
The card is an easel card, but because the base is white, it didn't show up on my usual white background.  I set it on a piece of black cardstock to photograph it.
 
I used Copic markers to color the image and put Glossy Accents on the water to make it shine.  The embellies are from Jolee's Boutique Bath Time dimensional stickers.  The shapes were cut with Spellbinders and the sentiment is from The Paper Company.
 
Challenges entered with this card:

6 comments:

  1. A very cute card. Love the details. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word for this card --ADORABLE!! Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Love your image, and the embellishes you used are a perfect addition!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Catch the Bug Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Margaret this is such a pretty card, such a cute image which as always you have coloured so nicely. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Margaret! Thanks so much for entering our Anything Goes challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete