Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Challenge #63

Celebrating Easter is the theme at DigiStamps4Joy for this challenge.  It is open to your interpretation of how you celebrate Easter, whether collecting eggs, lots of bunnies and baskets or a Christian connection.  I chose this image called The Empty Cross.  You can find it in the shop along with lots of other fantastic digis here.  In addition, I used the sentiment from Stampin Up.

May you have a blessed Easter!

 
Materials used:
Recollections card base
Cardstock from my stash, maker unknown
Spellbinders Timeless Rectangle and Labels Seven Dies
Handmade flower I purchased on E-Bay
Copic markers
Pearls from Want2Scrap




 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Margaret. Love the die you have mounted the image on.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and lovely image. Great representation of what Rescurrection Sunday is.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Both Pope Francis and Saint Francis would love this. So do I!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful Easter card Margaret, love the pretty frame! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Happy Easter! Take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete