Followers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge #50

Debora at http://www.dragonwingsandfairythings.blogspot.com/ is our Guest Designer for this challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  Hop on over to her blog and check out her fantastic designs.  The challenge was to use this sketch.
 
And this is the card I made:
 
 
I could not get the scroll in the center.  I tried about four times and finally gave up.  So I went with my own design.
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is SK Digis and the image is Home Sweet Home.
 
I'm entering this in http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh this is so lovely.
    I really enjoyed your design
    hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret this is a gorgeous take on the sketch and I love your interpretation of using an oval instead of the wavy shape in the middle.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch. Love the colors you have used for this.

    ReplyDelete