Followers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Sunday Release

Happy Sunday all!  Welcome here! After you leave me a comment, if you have a minute, why not go over to the DS4J store and see the newly released stamps for today.  They are fabulous.  For my card, I used Musician on a Hill.

 
Materials used:
5.5 in. sq. cardbase
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Halloween collection dp
Basic Grey Aspen Frost collection - cherried noses dp
Neenah Solar Crest white cardstock
Recollections black cardstock
Spellbinders Marvelous Squares dies
Musician on a Hill image from DS4J
Copic Markers
music notes cut with Silhouette Cameo
 
Challenges entered:
 

2 comments:

  1. This is really adorable! I love the added music notes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the image and patterned paper too. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete