Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2013

DigiStamps4Joy Sunday Release 2/10

Hi Peeps!  Have you seen the new releases for this week over at DigiStamps4Joy store?  They are really neat.  Hop on over there and have a look.  For my card, I chose to use Help, I Missed.  It was so much fun to do.  Make sure you look at the challenge blog.  The DT outdid themselves with this challenge.

I used a combination of Bazzill and Recollection cardstock.  The yellow layer was embossed with one of my embossing folders from my large collection.  I fussy cut the image because I was having a problem getting it to cut with my Cameo.  I colored it with Copic markers and used foam tape to pop it up on the black "sky".  I drew the stars in with a silver metallic pen.  The sentiment is computer generated.

 
 
Challenges I'm entering:
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable and your design displays it beautifully.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card..love the colours and your design..thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers this month..hope you will join us again...
    Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made a wonderful card here. Perfect. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “use a digi” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete