Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Avadares March Challenge

It's been said that all good things must end.  Well, the Avadares blog site is closing down before  the end of this month.  I am happy to say that I have been on the DT since the beginning.  I will miss the lovely ladies who are my fellow teamies.  Sara has been nice enough to supply us with this one last digi stamp for this challenge.
 
 
 
I cut the card base with my Silhouette Cameo.  Two die cuts are from Spellbinders Marvelous Squares.  The dp is probably 8 years old and is from my scraps pile.  I no longer remember the maker.  I edged the pieces with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and colored the image with Copic markers.  The flower is one I made a few weeks ago using used dryer sheets and distress stain.  The brad came from my box of many brads and things.  I used a Stampin' Up sentiment.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty design this is, Margaret. I love the soft pastel and lacy edges you have used.
    Thanks so much for your support and dedication to the Avadares team over this last year. I appreciate you so much.
    blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete