Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown - Bling It On

Hi everybody.  So glad you could join me for this challenge from Tuesday Throwdown.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Lily Patch Stamps.  This image is called "Flower Girl." 
 
 
For this card, I used Echo Park Walk in the Park 6x6 paper pad.  The yellow cardstock is from Bazzill.  The die cuts were cut with Spellbinders Marvelous Squares.  The ribbon is from American Crafts and the bling is from Want2Scrap.  I used a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I colored the image with Copic markers.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Margaret. Loving the colours and bling.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MArgaret, there sure is some bling in your card! :) Really beautiful, also your coloring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Margaret!! Makes me think Spring is not too far off =) Beautiful coloring and I love your Bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really did bling it up! Great job!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister Tuesday Throwdown DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete