Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

The Outlawz - January 22

The challenge for this week is to use the colors Orange, Fuscia and Bubblegum Pink and the  Twist: "Don't be Square" Make a square card or project.  When I first saw the colors, I thought "Yuck.  What can I do with that combination?"  I looked at it for several days before I decided to look through my stamps to see if there was something I could do.  I found the stamps by Stamps Happen that I got at a garage sale a couple years ago.  An idea formed.  Of course, I completely forgot the twist - AGAIN and made it A2 size.  When I photographed it, I realized my mistake.  I took a 5.5 inch square card and adhered it to the front.  Instant square card.  At least I remembered the watermark.  Progress is underway




 
Materials Used:
 
Premade square card base
Bazzill cardstock
Copic markers
Spellbinders dies
ribbon from my stash

1 comment: