Followers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge 45 Punch Card

Morning followers!  I'm glad you were able to stop by today.  The theme for Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge is to use a punch to make a card.   Come on over and see what the DT have created.  The sponsor for this challenge is skdigis.  I used Queen Bee in Love.
 
 
I fussy cut the digi, colored it with Copics and popped it with foam tape.  My Cameo is sitting here thinking I should have used the print and cut.  Maybe later today, I will actually learn that feature.  I also popped the sentiment.  I pressed Glitter Ritz into a strip of Sookwang tape and burnished it with my finger. The punch is from a set by Martha Stewart that I got on HSN about a year ago. 
 
 
Materials used:
 
Martha Stewart punch along right edge
Core'dinations cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Pumpkin Spice Glitter Ritz
Sookwang tape
Copic Markers
Computer sentiment
 
Challenges entered with this card:
 

12 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card thank you for joining us at glitternsparkle Sam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret this is such a cheerful creation. Love the yellows.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a bright and cheerful card. Totally love it especially when it's so dreary outside!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and fun card! Love that punch! And the Glitter Ritz is just the right touch. Thank you for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope you can visit often :)

    Kathi
    Co-owner/DT Coordinator
    My Blog:
    kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, this is great. It's colorful and fun, and I love the sentiment.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margaret I adore this card. It is so much fun! I'm so glad you joined us. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs~
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now a follower. My blog is http://scrapclose2theheart.wordpress.com/
    I would SO love it if you would come & follow me as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bee is the bee's knees in cuteness.. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who can resist a gorgeous bumble bee? I love this darling image and sentiment, and your colouring is fantastic. So pleased you could join us at The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that smile on that bee's face...too cute! Thanks for sharing your artwork in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. Hugs and God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely, smiley creation!

    Thank you so much for joining our Anything Goes challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox... and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen -DT.xx

    http://kraftykarens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete