Followers

Monday, January 28, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner #47 - Jan. 28 - Buttons

Good morning, followers!  Glad to see you could join me today.  I'm here for Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  The challenge for this time is to use buttons.  I used the Cake 'n Ice Cream image from SK Digi's

 
 
For the background, I used 6 x12 printed paper I got a few years ago when I bought my first Cricut.  The blue die cut is done with Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles and Heidi Grace printed paper.  The other die cut is Spellbinders Scalloped Circles.  I colored the image with Copic markers and sponged the edges of it with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  The whipped cream on the ice cream and the white frosting is Ice White Pearl Pen.  The ribbon is from an unknown source.  I got it in a ribbon swap a couple years ago.  The button is from Stampin Up! I put embroidery floss in the holes of the button.
 
Challenges enteres:
 

 http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/anything-goes.html
http://mygraficocrafts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Such a yummylicious creation and the pink buttons finishes it off perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Super cute Thank you for a great design Week at Tammy Scrapin Corner
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This looks scrumptious enough to eat. Love the cake coloring. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card - love that ice-cream cake. Really great idea to use the pearl pen to add some sheen.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun, bright, cheerful card! Love the colors, papers, design, die cuts, and wonderful image--it does look good enough to eat! Thank you for sharing this with us at Lady Anne's this month. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete