Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner #46

Morning, all.  Glad you could find your way over here from wherever you were.  It's time for Challenge #46 at Tammy's Scrapin' Corner.  The theme for this challenge is red and/or hearts.  I did both.  Our sponsor for this challenge is once again those fabulous folks over at Eureka Stamps.  I used Hearty Moose from them.  We also have another sponsor for this challenge - KennyKDownloads.

I cut the card base with my Silhouette Cameo and lined the front with white cardstock.  I used one of the cut out hearts on the sentiment panel.

 
Materials used:
Recollections cardstock
Neenah Crest Solar White cardstock
Copic Markers
Stampin Up sentiment stamp
 
Challenges Entered:
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret,
    this is so adorable. I love this card.
    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love your card. That image is darling and so well colored. Your use of Cameo was my inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very sweet! I love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can and GOOD LUCK! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret, this card is so cute. I love the image and you have colored it beautifully.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card super hearts thanks for joining us on crafting when we can, hugs Vicky

    ReplyDelete