Followers

Monday, January 7, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - #44

Welcome to Challenge #44 for Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  The theme of this challenge is to create a manly card.  One of the sponsors is  QKR Stampede.  I chose the image Going Fishing.  It was a fun card to create.

 
The card is an A2 size.  I cut the plaid at 4 x 5.25.  I used the sheet that looked like denim jeans for the background for the image.  I used the Tim Holtz distressing tool around both dp and adhered all three pieces to the A2 (4.25x5.5) card base.  Then added the three buttons.  I didn't feel it needed a sentiment.


Materials Used:
WRMK 6x6 pad Vintage-T
Doodlebug buttons
Sew Easy Twine
Copic markers
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Margaret this is a great masculine card. Love those buttons.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card! I really love the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, This is a wonderful guy card! Love your coloring, too. Could you please e-mail me re: the TT DT Call? Thanks. prfconnie (at) gmail (dot) com
    NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete