Followers

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sunshine Mail for 1-15-13

Hi, I'm so glad you could join me for this challenge at Sunshine Mail.  I came across a great site that makes and sends cards to children with health issues and/or in homeless shelters.  I have sent a couple cards for children.   It touched my heart so I contacted them and said I would like to be on their DT.  I was accepted and have finally managed to produce my first card for a challenge.  The sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps.


 
I printed out the image, colored it with Copic markers and then fussy cut it.  I popped it with foam tape.  The "hill" is just torn paper. I added the Stickles to the hill to give it some dimension.  The sentiment is also fussy cut. 
 
Materials Used:
Bugaboo digi image
Stickopotamus Snowflake stickers
Bo Bunny dp
Recollections cardstock
Copic markers
Frosted Lace Stickles
Unknown sentiment sticker

 

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Margaret! I like the texture of the snow.

    Lyn

    ReplyDelete