Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Creation

I was inspired to do this card by the January Bingo Challenge on Chase the Catch the Bug challenge.  Once finished, I decided to check out Feline Playful to see if I could use it for any other challenges.  I found four that would fit the card.  I wanted a shape other than the usual, so I cut a card using the scallopped heart die from Sizzix.  I then cut a smaller heart out of pink because I needed something pink. 


Here is the bingo card from Bugaboo.  I used the diagonal top left to bottom right - no patterned paper,  Bugaboo image and starts with p (pink button, paper, twine).

 
And my card:
 
Materials used:
Sizzix scallopped heart die
Recollections cardstock, lace
American Craft button
We R Memory Keepers twine
Copic markers
Sentiment cut with Cameo
Spellbinders die for image
Bugaboo digi image
 
Challenges entered:
Catch the Bug - Bingo
Addicted to Stamps (use material/texture - lace)
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle (use a sentiment)
The Squirrel and the Fox - Anything Goes
 


 

6 comments:

  1. aww... How adorable!
    I love this card.... So sweet.. :)
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle..
    Toni - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card love the image and layout. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and love the image and colours. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card love the sentiment thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorably cute! Thanks so much for playin' along with our Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps this week. We hope you'll join us again this week for our Photo Inspiration challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete