Followers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

OWH Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown

I am fairly caught up on DT cards so I decided to take the time today and make a few cards for OWH.  It's been awhile since I joined the midweek throwdown so I started with that .  The theme this week is green.  I have finished my St. Patrick's Day cards and they have been mailed to OWH, so I decided to use a spring theme.  I used the shamrock paper I had out for St. Patty's cards as it was still on my craft table.   I used sketch #60 from Freshly Made Sketches.

 
Materials used:
Karen Foster dp
Bazzill cardstock
Prima flowers
Want2Scrap bling
Impression Obsession sentiment stamp
Ribbon from my stash
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you folded the ribbon...very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the ribbon at the bottom, I've got to learn how to do that. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and I agree about the ribbon,it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'm going four for four - the folded ribbon looks great and I love the shamrock paper. A very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will agree on the folded ribbon but I also liked the paper piercing around the sentiment. Really gives it a finished look.

    ReplyDelete