Followers

Sunday, January 27, 2013

OWH Stars and Stamps #157

Got all my DT work done early so I was able to play.  Operation Write Home's sketch challenge on Stars and Stamps looked like it would be fun to do.  I used this cute image from Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps.  Cocoa is always a cute stamp to color.  I have several of them and always see ones that I want. 

 
 
Materials used:
 
Core'dinations cardstock
Recollections cardstock
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock
dp from my scrap stash
Sweet 'N Sassy image and sentiment
Copic markers
bling from my stash 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Cute card...the embossing adds so much! Great coloring! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love that mouse peeping behind the cup. Love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on this sketch challenge! The mouse is adorable and nicely colored too. Perfect for OWH since it could be used for anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Just love that little guy peeking out - adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's such a cute card! I normally steer clear of mouse/ant stamps, but this guy has me smitten. Love the embossing folder, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I love the little mouse--cute! And the sentiment is one of my all time favorites-- you just can't go wrong with coffee if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. really cute image- you did a great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is adorable! The colors are so cheerful and the little mouse so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card Margaret, and as always, I love that mouse and stamp image. Love your coloring and the choice of striped paper for accent. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete